Amyx is seeking to hire a Program Manager located in Orlando, FL for the Air Force Modeling and Simulation Services Support (AFMS3) contract.
The PM shall serve as the Government’s primary POC. The PM is required to provide overall leadership and guidance for all contractor personnel assigned to the TO including assigning tasks to contractor personnel, supervising ongoing technical efforts, and managing overall TO performance. The PM is responsible for the quality and efficiency of the TO, to include both technical issues and businesses processes. It is required that the PM be an employee of the prime contractor and have the authority to make decisions for the contractor’s organization in response to Government issues, concerns, and comments, as well as be proactive in alerting the Government to potential contractual or programmatic and resource limitations issues. The PM shall provide strategic enterprise-level guidance and expertise to manage the execution of the AFAMS RFS(s) and integrate the support required for all the task areas. The PM shall be responsible for the quality and efficiency of the TO, including both technical issues and business processes. It is required that the PM be an employee of the prime contractor; reside full-time at the AFAMS facility in Orlando, FL; and have the authority to commit the contractor’s organization and make decisions in response to Governmental issues, concerns, and comments. The PM shall also be proactive in alerting the Government to programmatic or contractual concerns and resource limitations. The PM shall be required to occasionally travel to CONUS and OCONUS military bases.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• A minimum of seven years of related PM professional experience successfully managing a program similar in size, scope, and complexity as referenced under this TO.
• Current Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional certification, Program Management Professional (PgMP) certification, or equivalent Project/Program Management senior level III equivalent certification such as Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) or Federal Acquisition Institute (FAI) Project/Program Management senior level III certification.
• Demonstrated experience managing and leading geographically dispersed operations and technical staff of varying skill levels in a project environment similar in size and scope as this TO.
• Possess and maintain a Top Secret/SCI Clearance.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• Master’s degree (or higher) in M&S.
• Experience managing, coordinating, and facilitating a staff in a DoD/Federal Agency environment.
• Experience with SOFA requirements, regulations, and processes.
Amyx is an Equal Opportunity employer. Amyx is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. Every qualified applicant receives focused consideration for employment and no one is discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Amyx complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Amyx is an E-Verify employer.
Amyx proudly and proactively takes affirmative action to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.