Amyx is seeking to hire a Program Manager to support our DLA Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment Common Operation Environment remotely.
The Program Manager must be a full-time corporate employee of the Prime Contractor and acts as manager and overall point of contact for a specific projects within the PIEE program. The PM shall have overall responsibility of contract activities which include: planning, organizing, directing, controlling, staffing and reporting status, deliverables and schedules to the Government.
Responsibilities and Daily Tasks:
Responsible for contract activities which include: planning, organizing, directing, controlling, staffing and reporting status, deliverables and schedules to the Government.
• Agile software environment
• Microsoft Project
• Requirements tools and tracking (e.g. JIRA, Version One, Serena)
Required Skills and Qualifications:
Minimum of ten (10) or more years of relevant experience in an Enterprise IT environment:
• Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
• Must have a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification or Professional Scrum Master (PSM) Certification, and Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.Project Management experience in an Agile software development environment, including methodologies related to software lifecycle management
• Experience with Microsoft Project
• Experience with requirements tools and tracking (e.g. JIRA, Version One, Serena)
• Experience conducting daily scrum stand-up meetings, facilitating Sprint planning meetings and coordinating Sprint reviews, retrospectives, and burn-down charts
• Experience defining all project activities and milestones required to meet objectives and deliverables, properly sequencing tasks and estimating effort with project team members doing the work, determining the critical path, and leveling the project schedule
• Experience monitoring program execution to identify obstacles and deviations from plan and takes corrective action as needed
• Experience conducting continuous risk assessment and management including developing measures to reduce risk in program execution
• Experience developing metrics and reports for tracking program execution
• Experience with contract management, budgeting, and resource allocation, including management of subcontractor personnel
• Proficient in development of plans, assigning tasks, monitoring performance, communicating progress, resolving conflicts, and escalating issues
• Experience with all aspects of configuration management planning including configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting, configuration audits, configuration documentation
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• DLA experience
Amyx is an Equal Opportunity employer. Amyx is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. Every qualified applicant receives focused consideration for employment and no one is discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Amyx complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Amyx is an E-Verify employer.
Amyx proudly and proactively takes affirmative action to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.